“Pöstli Corner - A bit too expensive but great service”

Morosani Posthotel Davos
Ranked #24 of 56 Hotels in Davos
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I spent a week in Davos this Christmas and as I'm a really open and experimental person I try to look up for some typical restaurants and aswell a good service.

I tried the Pöstli Corner more then twice not because of the prices, they are quite expensive, the reason why I went there was for the great service ! Specially from one lady that was really friendly and perhaps one of the most professional that works there, named Antonia V.

I just wanted to appreciate her work and all of the other staff member.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Morosani Posthotel Davos

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Posthotel for 2 nights this weekend. Great location, friendly staff, and clean. Paid CHF 240 / night for a single room, which in my opinion is a bit too much for what you're getting. However, added bonus is a access to their nightclub.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I spent a week at Posthotel whilst enjoying the fabulous skiing of Davos.

It is perfectly located in Davos Platz, you can walk about 500m down the hill to jump on the gondola up Jakobshorn, or walk 10m to the bus for Parsenn. There is an Intersport right next door to the hotel for all of your ski rental needs.

The breakfast is amazing; certainly fuels you up for the day. And the restaurant serves the most beautiful dinner ever - you need to ski each day to combat the irresistible calories!!

All of the staff at Posthotel are brilliant, very friendly and helpful.

I will definitely return :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2012

we bought a deindeal voucher from this hotel an paid 50% of the price, stayed 3 nights and 3 meals were included.
The hotel is decorated in "typical Swiss" wooded surroundings- ok but outdated.
The reception personnel were not particularily friendly, and seemed nerved when we asked touristy questions. Were told the lake was a 15 minute walk, which in reality was over an hour. Although dogs are allowed, we did not feel welcomed with ours.
Breakfast was included, and *ok* but coffee was cold, and the buffet was cleared away before we were finished (at 9.45 in the morning!)
I would visit Davos again, but for the regular prices in this hotel definitely not stay here.
The back entrance, close to the parking lot had a hideous smell, like old rotten smoke.

Room Tip: not sure about room location- our looked over the church in the back. Balcony was nice- would ask fo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The Morosani Post Hotel is in a great location in Davos (5 minutes walk away from the station) and just down the road from the shopping street. I was in Davos for a conference, so I was happy to see that I could easily reach the conference center in 15 minutes walk, or take one of three buses from the bus stop right outside the hotel.
I had a single room, which for me was fine,, clean, comfortable. The hotel itself is rather old and you can see that in some smaller aspects of the hotel- none of which really bothered me so much. The only thing which put me off was the breakfast. There is not a lot of choice offered and what they did have wasn't so appetizing, so after two days I decided to grab something from the local supermarket instead. Apart from that it was fine, however I don't think I'd especially look out for this restaurant when I'm looking for a place in stay in Davos next time.
For those that need Internet during their stay (like I did when I was there)- in the rooms you have to buy Internet vouchers from the reception downstairs (kinda pricey!), whereas in the lobby you have free access.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Having my first trip to Davos a friend had recommended this hotel to me. Very nice staff and easy check in made for a good start.Room was spacious and clean with nice views.Quiet enough,third floor.Close to all amenities.

Room Tip: didnt try the spa.would stay away from first floor as road in front is busy and could be noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Excellent service, great location and one of the best restaurants in Davos. Recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011
Travelers also viewed these Davos hotels
Morosani Schweizerhof Davos
Grischa - DAS Hotel Davos
Hotel Seehof Davos
Hotel Seehof Davos
#6 of 56 in Davos
Arabella Hotel Waldhuus Davos
Hotel Edelweiss Davos
InterContinental Davos Hotel

Been to Morosani Posthotel Davos? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Morosani Posthotel Davos

Address: Promenade 42, Davos 7270, Switzerland
Location: Switzerland > Swiss Alps > Canton of Graubunden > Davos
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#14 Luxury Hotel in Davos
Price Range: $213 - $389 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Morosani Posthotel Davos 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Morosani Posthotel Davos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Morosani Posthotel Davos Hotel Davos