After a second visit to Solaria (Ski trip in March 2012 and summer trip in July 2012) I can highly recommend this establishment. Both visits I stayed in the classic apartment for two persons. The apartments are very clean, modern and contain about everything you may need. The kitchen-area was very well equipped, which is not often the case at aparthotels. The staff at the reception are very helpful and keen to make your stay pleasant.
The reception closes at 18:00, which can be a drawback if you get back late from skiing or hiking. The hotel is located a 5min walk or short busride from Davos-Dorf and the Persennbahn. Babycots and high-chairs for babys available on request. Washing machines and dryers can be used at an extra charge, which is a great comfort for families with babies. Internet (Wifi with fast speed) and Parking are charged separatly.
All this combined with the excellent tourist infrastructure at Davos makes Solaria a place to recommend and return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Solaria is the perfect combination of independent living, just like you were back in your own four walls, and the service and comfort of a hotel. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Solaria Feriensiedlung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solaria Feriensiedlung Hotel Davos
- Aparthouse Solaria Davos
- Aparthouse Solaria Hotel Davos