A classic hotel. Rooms are 4 star. The standard rooms do not have view (as advertised) Some small things about the rooms:
- safe with a key ...
- no airco
- bath very high to step in.
- very good free wifi in rooms.
- evening service in the rooms with a toblerone on the pillow show classic class.
The main attraction of the hotel is the FIVE star cuisine.
- delicious bkfst : On average I have counted 10 types of fresh fruits.
- diner : not at all swiss/german/austrian cuisine , but well balanced menus presented in a modern way. Each night a delight to have diner.
Look for deals in summer or outside the ski season and enjoy the wonderfull cuisine of this hotel and its impectable service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The biggest advantage of the Hotel Seehof Davos is the situation within the stunning Davos mountains with its skiresorts, but also the silent nature, the lively atmosphere in Davos and of course the situation of the hotel just next to the Parsenn ski lift. Davos is easy reachable from Zurich Aerport by train, taxi or by rented car. The trainstation of Davos Dorf is only 4 walking minutes away from the hotel. Davos also offers a large range of sport- leasure and nature facilities like hiking, mountainbiking, skiing and other snowsport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Seehof Davos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabella Sheraton Seehof
- Sheraton Hotel Davos
- Sheraton Davos
- Davos Sheraton