I don't think I have ever raved about a hotel to friends quite so much as the Grischa in Davos. I have stayed in many Swiss ski resort hotels in the same price bracket and this is far better than anywhere else.
Located opposite Davos Platz railway station the location is great.
The lobby is tastefully decorated and very open and welcoming.
The staff were helpful and friendly.
The ski room was well set-up.
The room was very comfortable and cosy and not sterile like hotel rooms can be. Lots of space. Stylish. Lots of TV channel options including several in english. It felt like a room that was designed by people who knew what guests look for in a hotel room.
The little touches were there such as:
- petit fours
- low lighting in the bathroom so no need to turn the light on in the night
- welcome drink on arrival
- bottle of water when we checked out
Breakfast was good.
The bar was comfortable and had a good atmosphere.
We did not dine in the restaurant as had other arrangements but I'll come back with more friends and certainly go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 100 metres from the Jakobshorn Cable Car and 200 metres from the centre of Davos, the 4-star superior Hotel Grischa offers 5 restaurants. The Davos-Platz Train Station is across the street, and the congress centre is a 10-minute walk away. The Grischa's spacious and individually decorated rooms are furnished in an elegant Alpine style. Enjoy free internet access in the hotel. Guests of Grischa - DAS Hotel Davos can enjoy Chinese cuisine in the Golden Dragon, grilled dishes in the Monta Grill, and exclusive gourmet cuisine in the Leonto, awarded 14 points by the Gault Millau guide. Regional delicacies prepared with local ingredients are served in the Pulsa Restaurant, while traditional fondue and raclette dishes can be enjoyed in the Pulsa Fonduestube. The Grischa also features a cigar lounge, a wine cellar, and a sun terrace. Massages and beauty treatments are available on request. Guests can benefit from the Davos Inclusive Card in summer, comprising the free use of cable cars in Davos and Klosters. In summer, guests can enjoy daily activities organised by the hoteliers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grischa - DAS Hotel Davos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Davos
- Davos Best Western
- Best Western Bahnhof Terminus