KaffeeKlatsch
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I just happened into Kaffeeklatsch for a bite of lunch. We had no idea of the variety of dishes offered, not to mention the wonderful fresh breads and coffees. I enjoyed a vegetarian pasta while my husband ordered chicken caesar salad. Both dishes were delicious and the breads they served were wonderful. I hope to return to Davos someday and we will certainly revisit Kaffeeklatsch!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The staff is allways smilyng in Face.Best coffee and for sure world best Cappuccino...Best place to have a meal or a coffee and cake. I am sure will be dificult to get a place during the winter, but i will try hard.
Very Special decoration. Everybody speaks english better than me :-), i felt at home

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a great place for coffee and sweets, or a fantastic lunch. The steamed vegetable plate is delicious. They have a patio on the second floor with a wonderful view of the mountains and valley.

1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed July 11, 2013

About 26 francs for a tea, a mocha coffee and two large fruit tarts. But every such thing is expensive in Switzerland and this was excellent quality. A variety of seating options, a comfortable ambiance and quick and efficient service. The goods are well laid out for your choice.

1  Thank AlMcDonald
Reviewed June 3, 2013

During winter time we always stop by in this place having a cup of coffee and family talks.. very nice I really like the cakes and dessert taste good