All reviews service was prompt place to stay kitchen breakfast bed switzerland train moritz
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We are happy that we choice this good place to stay we really recommend we had a good time there and it was a good time when we are there the best thing there is the view it was really nice and we recommended

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2018

A lovely place to stay and relax!
Great rooms, very well equipped and in perfect condition!
Service was prompt, friendly and always helpful, delicious breakfast served in the room and parking facilities available as well.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

I spent three nights by myself in the Petit Chalet. I have nothing to add to the general chorus of praises. I had a large two room suit. It was tastefully equipped, had everything you might wish for, and al in excellent condition. My usual complaint with Hotels is "not enough light and not enough electrical outlets" - well here I had both in abundance. Service was prompt and friendly. Celerina itself is a beautiful place much nicerthan its posh and ugly neighbor - St. Moritz. My only two "complaints" are: limited view from my ground floor room, and too soft bed - which is common to most places in Switzerland.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Nice place, breakfast in room is nice one time or twice but for us any longer is a bit too much. Every time we booked a room here, where we want mountain view, we get an 'upgrade' with no mountain view unfortunately. Also ask for a room away from where they prepare the breakfast, or wake up early every day. The service and chatting is nice however maybe the staff can consider to do this away from the entrance doors from the rooms as its a bit loud and annoying, even when we were in the room away from the breakfast we had this problem. The room itself is nice, kitchen all amenities. In winter the heating is very hot, and even if you can control it from the room, the bathroom you cant control and neither can they, so we had to sleep with the bathroom window open otherwise we were being roasted.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Pris_C245
Reviewed May 4, 2017

It's a lovely place to spend some days and relax.
Everything is really nice, from location to the rooms quality.

Perfect to relax. The rooms and great, with a kitchenet if you don't to go out.
Great breakfast, in the room and great sleep quaility.

Go for it!