Stayed here for a Skiing holiday and took the dog she was as spoilt as us.
The food in all the restaurants was excellent, the staff helpful and a lovely resort.
We have stayed here before and every time had a good experience.
The hotel is relaxing and would recommend this hotel.
We have stayed at others in Arosa but this is undoubtedly the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa:charming. Since 1882 - Welcome homeThe charming Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa lies 1,850 metres above sea level, surrounded by the impressive Swiss mountain landscape in Arosa, Graubunden/Grisons. In its prime location on a slight elevation in the quiet inner part of the village and with its stylish diversity, the Hotel offers a unique Alpine atmosphere and is ideal for romantic weekends, family holidays or exceptional corporate events alike. 119 Rooms and suites, six different restaurants, two bars and six function rooms are inviting places for cosy moments, interesting meetings and culinary pleasures. There is plenty of sensuality and relaxation to be found in the alpinspa, a holistic place that embodies a unique and inspiring world of water and Alpine wellness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arosa Kulm Hotel And Alpin Spa
- Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Arosa