Beausite Park Hotel
$185
$176
$252
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Wengener Hof(Wengen)(Great Value!)
$217
Hotel Caprice(Wengen)(Great Value!)
$301
Hotel Baeren(Wengen)
$205
  • Breakfast included
Sunstar Alpine Hotel Wengen(Wengen)(Great Value!)
$204
Hotel Victoria-Lauberhorn(Wengen)(Great Value!)
$234
$188
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Alpenrose Wengen(Wengen)(Great Value!)
$204
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoutdoor poolmr mrsjunior suitebeau sitehalf boarddining roomjungfrau viewwonderful hotelbreakfast and dinnernothing is too much troublepersonal touchspa facilitiestrain stationevery nightfamily runswiss hospitalityfood is excellent
Reviewed March 16, 2009

My husband and I have just returned from the best weeks skiing holiday ever. This was partly due to the lovely picturesque resort of Wengen and great skiing generally, but also because we had such a fabulous hotel.
We expect a nice hotel as i had done a lot of research and decided that the Beausite was the one for us, but i was still pleasantly suprised with the everything. We had a lovely large room with had everything, large bathroom with his and hers sinks, huge mirror, lots of storage space generally. There was loads of space to hang clothes with at least 20 hangers (which are things that people don't always think about!) Floor to ceiling patio doors to the balcony with breathtaking views, comfy bed which was positioned so that we could wake up to the lovely views.
The room was spotlessly cleaned everyday with a turndown every evening. The food was just amazing, five courses if you wanted it, which i have to say i did as it was too good to pass up.
There was a lovely pool with a lovely little spa area that had everything, steam room, sauna, solarium etc.
The hotel is run extremely well by the owners and all the staff seem to be very passionate and dedicated and my husband and I cannot wait to go back.
Overall the money we paid for this hotel was great value for money, considering the room, service and the good food.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheWickedWitch
Reviewed February 25, 2009

I stayed at Beausite during September 2008. After arriving in Wengen on the quaint train and getting picked up at the station by hotel staff, I was warmly greeted by the owners. The hotel has a warm and homey feel right when you walk in. I stayed in a single room with a twin bed. The room itself was small, however was cozy and had a lovely view and balcony. A great feature of the hotel is the indoor pool, sauna, and jacuzzi. The solarium had wonderful views, was quiet, and very relaxing. The breakfast and dinners that were included in my rate were amazing. The service was impeccable, and the selections were all top notch. The first night was a shellfish selection such as crab legs, mussels, and shrimp, along with their very high quality and fresh salad bar. The menu changed nightly, and offered many different entree choices. The hotel location is great, it is very easy to get to hiking trails, 'town', and the ski lifts. The weather was unfortunately rainy and cloudy, but the views must be spectacular on clear sunny days. The only downside was the wi-fi was for purchase only. I would suggest doing this in town at the bar right across from the train station for a very small fee. This hotel isn't really meant for singles, however I was made to feel welcome.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed January 19, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Beausite Park Hotel for one week around Christmas. It was our sixth winter holiday in Switzerland and our fourth in Wengen (which we like a lot - hope to be back soon). Expectations from the hotel were very high due to its high rating on TripAdvisor and due to the price paid.
To summarise, we had a great time and would return without hesitation.
In more detail, we thought the location of the hotel was excellent (around 5 minutes walk from the main street), the staff (and owners) fantastic, the hotel room was modern and very clean (although the bathroom was too small and the TV was in the entrance hall - quite uncomfortable to watch). Also, there was no kettle in the room (we both had a cold during our stay and a hot drink in the room would have helped).
A lot has been said on TripAdvisor about the restaurant and I want to add our opinion as well. Breakfast was excellent. Dinner was quite a formal affair. It is a 5-course meal with a choice of main course from meat, fish or vegetarian. They try to be upmarket - not sure if they fully succeed. Food was in general good - it ranged from average to excellent depending on what they served. I would have preferred a more relaxed dinner (most people go there for winter sports or hiking) and more simple Swiss food (which is delicious). I missed the Fondue night that other hotels offer - I think many guests would enjoy it more than the international food you can find in restaurants almost everywhere.
We also enjoyed the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steamroom - very clean (although it could be a bit warmer).
I would recommend Beausite Park Hotel to anybody and we are considering to stay there again when we visit Wengen next.

• Stayed: December 2008
3  Thank a_r_szabo
Reviewed January 4, 2009

Good points first - hotel very clean and tidy and the food was excellent. Room maids were fantastic. Staff very friendly and a quiet location, with excellent views of Wengen and surrounding mountains. We stayed for New Year and the restaurant gets very full.
Bad points - we stayed in a junior suite and the beds are nothing more than camp beds with very uncomfortable pillows. Fixtures and fittings aren't quiet 4 star i.e. no power shower, small bath etc. It's not a family friendly hotel and noisy children are advised not to attend dinner and for the parents to use the hotel's listening service. We had a 9 month old baby and although it states fridge, it's a chiller not a fridge. Luckily we had a window in our bathroom and the outside temp was below 5oC most days, so the baby milk and food was kept outside. Service in the bar and lounge during the day is very slow i.e. when ordering food and drinks. The walk to the hotel is up hill all the way from the station and it's the furthest from the main street. One good point is that you can use the drag lift until 5pm on the nursery slope to get closer to the hotel, which saves carrying your skis etc. No disabled access to the hotel and we had to carry the pram up and down the entrance steps. Not worth the money and the pool was quiet cool. Not much to do for non-skiers.
Wengen in General:
One tip - Inter Sport Central is like Primark on sale day, when everyone is getting fitted for boots & skis. You have to register on the computer first and the boot fitting is the slowest. It's best if you can wait until lunchtime or early afternoon but make sure you're out of there by 4pm, as everyone comes off the slopes. There's a Co-op near the station which has a good selection of everything but it's very expensive, as is everything in Wengen. In Winter, it's a beautiful place and the skiing isn't too bad.

11  Thank Bluebell71
Reviewed September 14, 2008

We have just returned from a fantastic week at the Beausite Park in Wengen. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel that we mattered.
We were a mixed group and nothing was too much trouble for the management or staff.
I am fussy but can honestly say that I could not find any fault with the food or accomodation.
We had rooms on the fourth floor which commanded a fantastic view of the village and the Jungfrau the rooms were spotless the towels seemed to be changed twice a day and it was special to have you bed turned back each night.
The food in the hotel was excellent especially the sweet, fish and main course buffet on different days of the week. We usually try different places to eat but we ate just at the hotel as it was some of the best food we have had in the many hotels and resturants we have eaten in worldwide.
The owners Mr and Mrs Leeman and their son were always in evidence and there high standards of service were evident in all staff that we dealt with particularly our waiter for the week Jose who could not do enough for us if there was something that we did not like on the menu he would see if there was anything else he could offer.
The pool and hot tub were a tranquil oasis as I found myself with these facilities to myself on the many times I used them.
A fantastic hotel in a beautiful location, would love to return soon

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)