“Friendly service”

Cuisines: Swiss
Description: Bar food
Description: Bar food
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Located right on the main street in Wengen. We went for a quick bite to eat. Service was friendly and quick. Seating available both inside and outside.

1  Thank CDJanet

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were freezing after coming down from mannlichen-having hiked up. The crystal bar did not look the most attractive but the staff were lovely and menu was value food-hot dogs, apple strudel, soup etc for about 7-8 francs-making it affordable for travellers with young or teenage children! We had the barley and ghoulash soup- heart and tasty! The apple strudel for dessert was tasty and the gluwein was lovely! If you are not looking for fancy food and are on a budget eat here!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Had just arrived in Wengen and wanted lunch before our rooms were ready and walked onto this bar. Staff didnt smile, say hello or make any attempt at a greeting. We pushed on I ordered sausage and bread and a beer. This is what I got! No side or even butter for my bread! My main issue was when the locals came in, she was all smiles and jokes then! I paid and left with my family, said good bye but was again blanked!! If you are Swiss, visit you'll love it!!!!

3  Thank Wilus
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Great for a cheeky drink after a day skiing,located opposite the Mannlichan cable car.Try the Holdrio is lovely warm you up after a cold day!!

Reviewed January 10, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a 5 wk visit to Wengen and enjoyed numerous nights of fun in the Crystal Bar. We have always found the staff and customers to be very friendly and always ready for a chat and a bit of banter. The establishment is quiet basic but with very warm and friendly staff and customers it's a great place to go to to wind down and have fun after a hard day on the slopes. Can't wait to return in September.

1  Thank Diveboy8646