Two weeks ago my husband and I spent 5 nights in Murren, staying at the apartment "House Mosca ", run by the Jungfrau Hotel and just across the street from it.
Since we were staying at the apartment, we've had only few contacts with the personell of the hotel, but those few occasions showed kindness and professionality, and every service promised with the reservation was fully fullfilled. (We've also got a Card to go for free to the sport center with swimming pool, but we didn't have time to try it).
The apartment was very nice, quiet and undisturbed, and a good bargain: everything was new and spotless (especially kitchen and bathroom), and overlooking Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau all together from the bedroom was really "awesome"!!! (too bad the living room doesn't have a window towards the mountain! there is a large blank wall where we reallly think a window "should" be open!).
Only a couple of suggestions to improve the comfort of the apartment: it will mostly help having:
1) some hooks in the bathroom
2) bedside tables and bedside lamps in the bedroom
3) a couple of more pans in the kitchen (one frying pan was unusable because the Teflon surface was badly scratch, there wasn't any small pan for boiling - lets'say - one or two eggs)
4) a broom or a vacuum cleaner for crumbs in the kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The popular 3* hotel is the perfect location for your summer and winter holidays. Built in 1894, it was then extended and renovated several times. The hotel is perfectly situated in the upper village between the local sports centre and the Allmendhubel train, 5-10 min walking distance from both stations. In the winter a real "ski-in ski-out" hotel next to the ski-school piste, the hiking trails start from our door. Enjoy the view to the Jungfrau massif from your balcony or marvel at the skiers on the slopes. All rates include our large hot and cold breakfast buffet (with bacon and eggs, fresh fruits, cereals, ...) and free entrance to the swimming pool at the sports centre and ice rink in winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Jungfrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungfrau Hotel Murren