“Good Rosti!”

Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Murren
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hotel & Restaurant in alpine style and fire place. Large Terrace with breathtaking views
Lynnwood, Washington
“Good Rosti!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband and I came to the restaurant at Hotel Bellevue during our stay in Murren in late July. We walked around town and decided to go there based on what we overheard from someone who had just eaten there. The dining room was charming! We wished that the weather had been nicer so we could've eaten on their nice deck and seen the views -- it was all rainy and cloudy when we were visiting. Next time. :)

This was my first experience eating rosti, and I loved it! I couldn't finish it because it was a bit heavy, but I loved the bacon inside and the fried egg on top! It reminded me of a really good brunch dish back home. My husband also really enjoyed his meal, although I can't remember what he ordered. The game dishes looked wonderful but were a bit pricey for our budget. All in all, a fun dinner in Murren!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank esorensen85

• Korean first
Beaverton
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We loved sitting in the reception area and watching the Tour de France on tv. Then we ate at the restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed the food. This is the place to go for local game food. The view from the restaurant is magnificent!

Visited July 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We sat on the panorama balcony for our lunch on a day when the weather was perfect and the view of the mountains unmatched. Our food and service was excellent. Bypass the other restaurants in Murren and head for this balcony if you want a wonderful experience. Prices are comparable with other restaurants.

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent Staff..”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I am really impressed by the whole staff.. Rosa, David, Natasha.. I have travelled almost all over the world but this property made me feel like my real home.. Location, hospitality, cooperation.. No words.. Highly recommended..stay at this property and feel like you stay at home.

1 Thank Vikram S
Chennai (Madras), India
“Good food, decent service”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Hotel Bellevue is a cute building with a restaurant-balcony where you will feel like you are sitting right under the nose of the mighty Eiger! Though the jaw-dropping view definitely adds a lot to the overall experience, the food is fresh and sumptuous that it almost equals the view! As a vegetarian, my options were limited but I immensely enjoyed the soup and fresh pasta with vegetables. I was glad this restaurant offered a decent meal for a vegetarian as compared to other places we saw in Murren. Easily one of the best meals I had during my travels in Switzerland, I would definitely recommend Bellevue to travelers, especially to vegetarians who are tired of the salad-and-bread-only-situation they mostly encounter :-) Ofcourse if you are an incurable romantic, then the view is unbelievably awe-inspiring!

• Visited October 2013