“Wonderful food, wonderful people”
Review of Staeger Stuebli

Staeger Stuebli
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Murren
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

D. Adamo, USA
Our family of 4 adults had the most wonderful meals here the 3 nights we stayed in Gimmelwald and Murren. It was recommended to us by Esther of Esther's Guesthouse in Gimmelwald, she said it was her favorite restaurant, and now I know why. The meals we had were the best of our 10 day stay in Switzerland. The owner's and cooks and wait staff were extremely friendly and helpful, we felt like they were old friends! We have high hopes of going back to these beautiful little villages, it's friendly people, and this great restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Staeger Stuebli

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food was so good & the wine the waitress suggested was perfect! The decor is pine & woodsy, white tablecloth but not stuffy at all. My husband & l loved it! I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank patrick g
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great food, good prices for Switzerland. They included a salad with the meal, which we enjoyed. It was convenient as we were staying in Murren.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Denise from Chalet Fontana across the street recommended this place and it was great. I had pasta w/ curry chicken and my wife had the best lamb you'll ever have! Definitely try the lamb. Good service and wine also. Now we know why it's recommended.

Bar area is in the front when you look in, the nicer restaurant dining area is in the back. Also has a nice outdoor patio for when it's warm and sunny out.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I ate here our first night in Murren as it was directly across from the place we were staying. We both enjoyed our food...me a great green salad and a tasty barley soup, my husband one of the special plates...meatloaf and mushrooms. Service was great, friendly waiters and the price was reasonable. Very comfortable and cosy inning room.