“Great Dinner !”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Great Dinner !”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Denise from Chalet Fontana across the street recommended this place and it was great. I had pasta w/ curry chicken and my wife had the best lamb you'll ever have! Definitely try the lamb. Good service and wine also. Now we know why it's recommended.

Bar area is in the front when you look in, the nicer restaurant dining area is in the back. Also has a nice outdoor patio for when it's warm and sunny out.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Grand Falls Windsor, Canada
“Excellent and affordable Swiss food”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I ate here our first night in Murren as it was directly across from the place we were staying. We both enjoyed our food...me a great green salad and a tasty barley soup, my husband one of the special plates...meatloaf and mushrooms. Service was great, friendly waiters and the price was reasonable. Very comfortable and cosy inning room.

• Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great food great views !”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate here 3 times during our stay in Murren & Gimmewald. The meals were consistently great and we actually became close with the waitress and cook . I miss the chicken with pepper sauce & rosti already!
Highly recommend !

• Visited September 2013
Houston area
“Our worst meal in Murren”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent eight days in Murren, and had many meals in the Lauterbrunnen area, and this was our least favorite. Service was slower than elsewhere in town, and seemed to have a bad attitude. The beef stroganoff tasted weird, and the meatloaf wasn't good either. They were the only restaurant in our entire stay who charged us for tap water (when there's a public water fountain on their property!)

The only positive thing I can say is that it's a nice location to watch the foot traffic around town. But maybe don't order food.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ethansmom66
Memphis, TN
“Excellent place to eat in Murren”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were in Murren 3 nights and never had a bad meal - some great selections for a small town. Our last dinner we ate here since it is sort of the locals place. I had beef stroganoff that was excellent - extremely tender beef and flavorful. My partner had the filet of beef - the largest and most tender filet we had in Switzerland. The service was quite good - would highly recommend for dinner.

• Visited August 2013