“Mad Cow is definitely worth a visit!”
Review of Mad Cow

Mad Cow
Ranked #1 of 16 Shopping in Interlaken
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Mad Cow has some of the most beautiful jewelry. I bought a ring and a bracelet both made of shells and they are absolutely gorgeous. Brought them back to America with me and have gotten tons of compliments. Its always fun to say I got them while in Switzerland. Make sure to stop by the Mad Cow and you may just fall in love with a ring like I did and buy it!

3  Thank irish347

Reviewed May 29, 2010

On reading the reviews on tripadvisor, I paid a little visit to this shop while I was in Interlaken having some adventures. Beden has had a transformation, and is no longer called Beden, but is now the Mad Cow...look out for the crazily colourful big cow out front!
It still has the same lovely and helpful owner, Kim the Aussie, but she has just changed things around a little. You can still make jewellery in there, but now she has a bigger selection of really cute Swiss gifts and souvenirs that won't break your budget. Definitely worth checking out!

3  Thank flyingjulie
Reviewed August 16, 2008

Me and my friends went to the bead shop while stopping in Interlaken, i was vey impressed by the wide selection of gorgeous beads on offer and the very reasonable prices for making bracelets. I thouroughly enjoyed making bracelets for myself and as personalised gifts to take home for friends and family. We ended up spending 2 afternoons in the shop, it was great fun and i would definately recommend it to anyone staying in Interlaken. :)

Reviewed August 10, 2008

Whilst me and my friends were stopping in Interlaken, we came across this bead shop. I would definately recommend paying a visit! We all ended up spending two afternoons in there designing and making our own unique bracelets. The shop has a huge range of beads to choose from so you can pretty much make whatever you want, from cool chuncky wooden bracelets and necklaces, to more dressy delicate jewellry or brightly coloured eye-catching designs. The lady who runs the shop was lovely and very helpful, she even stayed later than the closing time of the shop to adjust my bracelet for me as i had made it a little big. This shop was so much fun and we all had a brill time! Its really cosy and has a tabe in the middle which you and your friends can sit around for as long as you like, trying out different styles and making jewely to suit your own individual taste. All the beads are very reasonably priced so me and my friends all made a few each. They are also brilliant gift ideas and they are personalised and unique and there will definately be somthing to suit all tastes. This shop would appeal to people of all ages and is definalty worth paying avisit if you are staying in Interlaken.

1  Thank Clairef24
See more reviews
Reviewed November 4, 2007

Interlaken is renound for its spectacular views, adventure sports, and stunning mountain climbs. When the weather turns foul...or if your quads are burning from a hard days hiking...go in search of this quaint little bead shop! At 'Beden' we created our own Swiss jewellery ! Its nice and cosy and you could honestly spend a day in there jewellery crafting, chatting and drinking coffee!

5  Thank SydneyHans