“What a fab idea!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cumbria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a fab idea!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2008

Whilst me and my friends were stopping in Interlaken, we came across this bead shop. I would definately recommend paying a visit! We all ended up spending two afternoons in there designing and making our own unique bracelets. The shop has a huge range of beads to choose from so you can pretty much make whatever you want, from cool chuncky wooden bracelets and necklaces, to more dressy delicate jewellry or brightly coloured eye-catching designs. The lady who runs the shop was lovely and very helpful, she even stayed later than the closing time of the shop to adjust my bracelet for me as i had made it a little big. This shop was so much fun and we all had a brill time! Its really cosy and has a tabe in the middle which you and your friends can sit around for as long as you like, trying out different styles and making jewely to suit your own individual taste. All the beads are very reasonably priced so me and my friends all made a few each. They are also brilliant gift ideas and they are personalised and unique and there will definately be somthing to suit all tastes. This shop would appeal to people of all ages and is definalty worth paying avisit if you are staying in Interlaken.

1 Thank Clairef24

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Being artistic in Interlaken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2007

Interlaken is renound for its spectacular views, adventure sports, and stunning mountain climbs. When the weather turns foul...or if your quads are burning from a hard days hiking...go in search of this quaint little bead shop! At 'Beden' we created our own Swiss jewellery ! Its nice and cosy and you could honestly spend a day in there jewellery crafting, chatting and drinking coffee!

5 Thank SydneyHans
becampbe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Interlaken's NEWEST activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2007

Located just around the corner from Balmers Herberge and minutes away from central Interlaken, Beden is a fabulous new shop where you can go buy jewelry, jewelry supplies or sit and create your own jewelry from the incredible selection of beads and supplies right there in the store. My girlfriends and I had a free afternoon in Interlaken and popped in the store to see what kind of jewelry they had. We ended up spending the afternoon with the owner (incredibly nice and helpful), each making our own earrings. If you want to take a break from all the other adventures Interlaken has to offer and want to bring home a great souvenir, Beden is most definitely the place to go!! I highly highly recommend it :)

7 Thank becampbe