Book In Advance

from $26.90
from $219.20
from $97.20
1,886 results
All reviews viewing platform funicular railway beautiful view nice restaurant half price cable car hiking trails lake thun and lake brienz sunny day swiss pass interlaken ost walk up worth the trip jungfrau region surrounding mountains fondue interlaken area
Reviewed February 23, 2017

My husband and I hiked to the top of Harder Kulm during our stay in Interlaken, and I'm so glad we did! It was the perfect distance (less than two hours), not too challenging and the scenery was perfect with views of grassy fields, livestock and of course the lakes! If you can manage, I recommend hiking down just to capture photos and skip the charge!

Date of experience: October 2016
4  Thank hannahhutchins_
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We did the 2+ hour hike in the snow, and it was really worth it. The tram wasn't running, so when we got to the top we were the only ones there. And to top it off, a bunch of fighter jets came ripping through the valley for 15-20min.

Date of experience: February 2017
4  Thank Chris Z
Reviewed February 2, 2017

On Day - One, it took me a while to figure out what to do, that is my travel ( I'm not usually a very planned person) and visiting places like Mount Titlis. After the lady at help desk and patiently helped us sort all the transportation I had very little time left for the day. so the lady suggested go to Harder Kulm and we thought Yes!
I'm so glad that we decided to go, it was so wonderful! It has an amazing view and the ride up is also very Good.
There is a restaurant up there, I would suggest after taking the Mandatory picture at the view point.. take a seat at the restaurant, order some food or a drink and enjoy your view. in mu opinion that is the best thing you can do up there and be very satisfied. You get to see the vast mountains around you, the water below and the para gliding people in the sky.. ah! what a beauty

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank Vaishnavi R
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

I was only really driving through Switzerland and never really had it on my places to visit. But coming here blew me away! The natural beauty of the whole country was phenomenal and Interlaken in between the two lakes was the jewel in the crown. This beautiful place is overlooked by their mountain which was a genuinely breath taking view!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Riding the funicular up to this amazing area was delightful! One of the reasons I love to travel and NOT have my itinerary too tight. We were just walking around this lovely town all along the river, very scenic. A tourist asked us for directions (saw our blonde hair and blue eyes and thought we were locals, haha!) to Harder Kulm. So of course we looked it up and decided to try it out. Upon arrival at the top we experienced amazing views with a huge wooden deck/platform that extended out over a gorge. A little freaky at first, but hey, we were in Switzerand, so we went for it. There was a nice outdoor sitting area with food and beverages. So we actually stayed a while and enjoyed the lag time between the arrival and departure of the funicular. There is also an inside restaurant for meals, coffee, etc. This attraction is for anyone of any age. It does not require physical exertion. The views are panoramic and worth the time and money for a ticket. Affordable.

Date of experience: June 2016