“AWESOME experience”

AlpinAir Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Imagine flying like a bird over Swtizerland's glorious Jungfrau Region with glistening emerald lakes below, verdant hillsides all around and a backdrop of the awe-inspiring Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau Mountains.
Cincinnati, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband and I did paragliding in Interlaken with Michi and Pascal as our instructors - it could not have been more fun!! Both were so friendly and professional and made the experience so much fun for both of us. I didn't even have time to get nervous with all of the fun I was having talking with the guys (Michi was hilarious)! I would recommend paragliding with AlpinAir to anyone at any age - they are the best! (Also, I would definitely recommend getting their photos/videos of your trip - definitely worth it!)

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“one of the best experience and very friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

it was 5 of us and we all wanted to paragliding, the pilots were so friendly and they guided us step by step. it is very comfortable experience. basically you run down the hill few steps with pilot adn chute and next thing you know you already flying. I had luxury of flying with one of their owners michi. we was very helpful and gave me full tour above 2000ft . smooth ride with perfect view. will definitely do it again. thanks guys

Visited July 2014
Redlands, California
“We're flying!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great experience, something I've always wanted to try, definitely worth it. Very professional company. Richi is the best!

Visited June 2014
Edmond, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dooooopeeee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was one of the coolest things I've ever done! I had Pascal as an instructor and that guy is the coolest! He is the most experienced, is super professional, but knows how to have a good time!! I definitely recommend anyone and everyone trying this out. The view is beautiful and definitely worth the time and money! Go with AlpinAir if you go though! Those guys are hands down the coolest. Thanks again for the awesome adventures!

Visited July 2014
Singapore, Singapore
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“GOOD & EFFICIENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Booked a midmorning slot in advance on their website for "Top Flight" paragliding. We were very lucky to experience excellent weather! The sun was out, the skies were clear, and the views were amazing!!! AlpinAir picked us up at our hostel and they were spot on time! Very punctual and efficient. They claim that they are the only company that allows you to pick your pilot :) My pilot was Pascal - he was a great pilot to paraglide with and has a 17 years of experience in paragliding! He was very friendly and took many good photos and videos for me. It is advisable to wear shades if it is very sunny - otherwise you can try borrowing from your pilot. :)

Visited June 2014