“Incredible!”

AlpinAir Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Imagine flying like a bird over Swtizerland's glorious Jungfrau Region with glistening emerald lakes below, verdant hillsides all around and a backdrop of the awe-inspiring Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau Mountains.
Sydney, Australia
“Incredible!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

An absolutely incredible experience! Highly recommend that anyone visiting Interlaken try it out! The instructors were really friendly and very experienced, I felt safe with them at all times.

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Los Gatos, CA
“Totally Fun!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

A great way to spend a little time. The flight was fun and the scenery was incredible. Take-off and landing were a breeze. Flying around was incredibly fun. I laughed like a child having the time of their life. I felt safe and secure at all times. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
Bengaluru, India
8 attraction reviews
“Pure awesomeness”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Me and my friend had absolutely no plan for the day when we travelled from Basel to Interlaken just to get away. At Interlaken Ost station, we enquired about the AlpinAir Tandem Paragliding in a watch shop there. Making a reservation there was quick and easy; No extra fee.
The bus reached at the right time and took us to the take off point.
Stephan, my pilot, was experienced and really fun to talk to. He is just as great a pilot as a good photographer too. Thanks stephan for the excellent trip, the nice pics and the awesome 'roller-coaster' ride in the end! Good luck!

Visited April 2013
Bristol, Tennessee
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Awesome. My wife, my 10 year old son and I did it. It's a cool deal. Go ahead and purchase the pics/video!

Visited July 2012
Fullerton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Definitely a must do when visiting Interlaken. We felt like company was good with their safety practices. Highly recommend paying the extra $$ for the photos they take for you during the flight. They are some of the best photos I have ever seen and only around 25 Francs. The guides were great too, we particularly liked Martin! Do it and you won't be disappointed!

Visited October 2012