Lowest prices for your stay
$120
Priceline
$120
Free cancellation until 02/03/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$121
Free cancellation until 02/03/23
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2016

20 minutes walk from OST, bus stop at doorstep, beautiful sceneries all around, all modern facilities again with grand old day look. Fantastic foods and wide array of drinks, very helpful staff, easy check in check out

Room tip: rooms facing inhouse garden and landscaping in main bloc are awesome
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Stayed for two nights with family in June 2016, enjoyed the great views of the mountains from the room. They also give a complimentary local bus pass valid for interlaken buses. Their breakfast option was also good and a supermarket was located close by.

Room tip: Ask for rooms with view of the mountains
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2016

I stayed 6 nights here whilst doing adventure sports. My room was a 4 person dorm, and for 3 nights I was the only person in the room! There is a pool and a bar, though I didn't go to it so I cant comment on it. The pool is very good. Spectacular views of the mountains from the room. Supermarket just down the road, perfect for a traveler on a budget

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Bradley_Cooper_1985
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

My friend booked Funny Farm as somewhere to stay one night. I feared the worst but when I got here a clean room with stunning views greeted me. Now I wish I was staying longer. Below is the view from our room, I beleive it is the Mutthorn.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Stayed two nights in a dorm room, had snorers both nights, no fault of the hostel.
Beautiful old building, nice pool, friendly staff. Awesome view,cheap for the area.
Great Irish pub down the Rd.

Not very clean, mould, toilet seat broken, shower head blocked, no WiFi upstairs,
Expensive drinks,

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple