TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Interlaken
from $134.34
from $175.68
from $122.98
from $26.87
1,380 results
All reviews lake brienz cookies high tide guide maria hot tea half day tour dry suit took pictures great guide great equipment small group great pictures wet suits amazing tour a lot of fun amazing experience amazing views
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2015

An absolute must-do if you are in this area of Switzerland. Guides are patient, fun and make all guests feel at ease in the boats. Amazing scenery, great company and loads of fun! I would recommend this to any sort of group, Dave and his team are so flexible and would make it fun for anyone!

Reviewed July 26, 2015

I didn't have so much fun in a long time, I can only recommend this place. The Scenery, the punctuality, the friendliness, the professionalism. Thank you Steve and Dave for this experience!! hope to see you guys soon again!

1  Thank 955pedros
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I love trying new things on our holidays. The experience at hightide was amazing, we went on the early morning tour with Steve from 915-1230. When we arrive we spoke with James about our experience with kayaks, and he got us settled in for our tour with Steve which was lovely. We kayaked around the lake surrounded by mountains for about 3 hours. Steve took pictures that turned out to be beautiful. We only wish we had more time to take one of the actually class they offer at the location. This is a must do if your in the area.

1  Thank lfcroberts5
Reviewed July 23, 2015

I had never been in a Kayak before but now I am completely hooked. The whole day was well organised, I learnt masses and had complete confidence in our instructors. It was stunning on lake Zurich and I would recommend this to anyone wanting a great day out in Switzerland.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank FLV1
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

Words can't describe how beautiful this lake is! Glide along vibrant blue waters with snowy mountains in the background. Watch the locals relaxing lake side and go for a swim in the surprisingly warm water. Our guide Steve let us set the pace and was happy for us to stop for a swim. The owner Dave and his wife were lovely and even ran us to the train station after our tour so we didn't have to wait an hour for the bus. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

1  Thank Freefallingagain