“Best Activity in Interlaken”
Review of Star Paragliding

Star Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Fly with Star Paragliding, Interlaken. We offer unforgettable and sensational tandem paragliding flights in the Bernese Oberland, Switzerland. Experience the best adventure activity in the Swiss Alps. A truly awesome paragliding experience, flying high with breath-taking views of the stunning Jungfrau mountain and the glistening glacial waters of Lake Thun, Beatenberg, Interlaken. Don't miss the best paragliding adventure of your lifetime, book a flight now with Star Paragliding, the friendly and fun company based in Beatenberg.
Atlanta, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Best Activity in Interlaken”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is definitely worth the money! The guides Julian, Dino, and Jeff were awesome. We voted this our favorite activity.

1 Thank RayMat

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Tandem Paragliding with Star Paragliding in Interlaken”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is a 'must do' activity if you are in Interlaken - it was the highlight of my holiday there, it literally took my breathe away!!

Richie, Jeff and the team picked us up from our hotel and took us up the mountain where we would launch from and kitted us out and off we went up into the air.

Richie, Jeff and the whole team were great. They were really friendly, a great laugh and really put us at ease. They made sure we had a fabulous flight and insight into paragliding.

We were in the air for almost half an air, much longer than other people who went with other firms, and I even got the opportunity to have a go at steering! It was an amazing experience, the views were phenonimal. I really can't do them justice decribing them and the whole experience was thoroughly pleasurable at a very reasonable price. You can buy the films and photso but get no pressure to so and they even let you take your own camera too if you want to. A massive thumbs up, don't miss out on this!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Holly B
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“One of the best outdoor experiences of my life!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My wife and I visited Interlaken in June 2011 (almost a year ago) and after much deliberation decided to try paragliding. The experience was so amazing I can remember it as if it were yesterday! Neither of us are serious adrenaline junkies and so weren't quite sure what to expect. You are required to shuffle down a gradual hill (about 30 meters) and then you gently lift into the air so it's suitable for anyone. The feeling of flying through the air is absolutely incredible and the views are breath-taking. I would highly recommend going with Star Paragliding, their equipment was top notch and the pilots were highly experienced and LOADS of fun! They picked us up from our hotel and dropped us off afterwards. If you're feeling any trepidation about going - don't - I felt totally safe the whole time and didn't mind the heights (which I normally don't love).

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Chimeraza
Halifax, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fly Star Paragliding - AWESOME!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The staff are so friendly and chatty and make you feel completely welcome. Just myself and my friend signed up to go and they took us on even though only 2 of us, and we had an ABSOLUTE blast. It was such an amazing feeling flying through the air. Overall highly recommended !!

Visited April 2012