Rooms are clean and quiet, room size is big, but our bathroom is tiny even for one person inside. Breakfast is not so bad, and manager is always there in the morning willing answer any questions of where to go what to do. There's a lounge room on 1st floor, with refrigerator, coffee pot, microwave, dishes, glassware, sink, etc., if you don't want go out eat (which is expensive in whole Switzerland) , you can buy food in grocery and make some simple dinner here. There's a washer and dryer free to use, they sell detergent in lobby. Staff are nice. We had problem with hot water one night during our stay, I hope they fixed problem. It is walking distance to train station, grocery store is nearby, quite convenient for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small Hotel Lotschberg enjoys a central but very quiet location, only a 3-minute walk from the Interlaken West Train Station. The hotel was built in 1906 in the art nouveau style and is still run the the owner family. The hotel rooms have been renovated in 2011, since summer 2014 we offer an outdoor seating area. All hotel rooms have private bathroom with shower/WC or bath/WC and a hairdryer. All rooms with TV, Safety box and table Fan, in the hotel rooms breakfast is included in the room rate. The apartments and the economic double rooms are located in the Guesthouse next to the hotel main building. The apartments feature a new, fully equipped kitchenette and a bathroom including a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided and towels are changed after every third night. In the economic double rooms, daily cleaning and breakfast are included in the price. Hotel Lotschberg offers free WiFi in all rooms, tea and coffee station in the hotel, free use of washing, drying and ironing facilities, free use of bicycles, and free use of the microwave and the fridge. Sunny terrasse with pergola, outdoor sitting area. Every room has an en-suite bathroom and a cable TV, all have a Hairdryer and Safety box. Alarm clocks can be ordered at the front desk, different types of pillows and duvets are available on request at the reception. All rooms are very quiet and have a view to the surrounding mountains.Kids can play on the school yard and football field across the road. Children's playgrounds are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Loetschberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Lotschberg & Susi`s Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Lotschberg & Susi`s Interlaken