“sooooo NICE!”

Skydive Switzerland - Scenic Air AG
Ranked #4 of 30 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Switzerland jumps everyday of the year as long as weather permits. Take in the spectacular view of the Swiss Alps during the 10-15 minute scenic flight to altitude, followed by jumping out of an airplane or helicopter from 13-15000ft and experience a 45 second adrenaline pumping freefall.If skydiving is too much for you then perhaps you would prefer a scenic flight in a helicopter or airplane. Get upclose with the infamous Eiger, Monch & Jungfrau or land on the Aletschgletscher, a UNESCO world heritage site. Visit our website for all scenic flight and skydive options.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is my first time to skydiving,however,the couch is really professional and let me feel relieved!
Moreover,both picture and vedio are really nice and beautiful!
I will remember this experience forever!
Thanks Scenic Air AG again!

All reviews
"cancelled due"
"scenic beauty"
"adrenaline rush"

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The greatest place to sky dive, staff were so friendly and made the experience so much better. It was one of my best experiences.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Without a doubt, the best experience I have ever had. I was so excited to go skydiving and everyone at Scenic Air was excited with me. All of the staff was great and made me feel very comfortable, of course not bad to look at either! I was there last summer and wish I could go every summer, the only thing I didn't do is look at the scenery as much as I should of. The adrenaline rush was amazing I can't wait to go skydiving again someday definitely was sad to see it end. I would suggest the go-pro video this was pretty up close and personal ,but I loved the way they edited it! Thanks again Scenic Air wish I could make it back again someday :)

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We went with 2 friends and we had a blast! The team was very friendly and professional. I recommend it!