“AMAZING” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skydive Switzerland - Scenic Air AG

Skydive Switzerland - Scenic Air AG
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Switzerland jumps everyday of the year as long as weather permits. Take in the spectacular view of the Swiss Alps during the 10-15 minute scenic flight to altitude, followed by jumping out of an airplane or helicopter from 13-15000ft and experience a 45 second adrenaline pumping freefall.If skydiving is too much for you then perhaps you would prefer a scenic flight in a helicopter or airplane. Get upclose with the infamous Eiger, Monch & Jungfrau or land on the Aletschgletscher, a UNESCO world heritage site. Visit our website for all scenic flight and skydive options.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Amazing !! This was my first time and it was more than I could ever have hoped! The staff were friendly and awesome, everything went smoothly. My instructor was Andy and my video flyer Timmy and they were both amazing from start to finish. I had my photos that night and my video the next day, and I am thrilled with them, can't stop looking! First time skydiving but definately not the last, although it's going to be hard to top this skydive!! Thanks so much guys, definately the best thing I have experienced in my life so far!

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Nothing like it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was my first time skydiving and it definitely won't be the last time I go! I got the video package and the final product is a well edited and filmed video. The views from the plane is incredible and the fall back down is unbeatable with the great views and adrenalin rush

Visited September 2013
Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

That was my first time in skydiving and I really love it. If you are looking for an adrenaline rush activity this is the place.

Visited October 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“EPIC!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Hands down the best way to see the Swiss Alps!! The guys you jump with are brilliant! An amazing experience. Definitely worth a visit

Visited August 2013
Knaresborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

It's the second time I've done the tandem jump, once when it was a grey day, and we burst through the clouds above snow covered mountains, and this time on a beautiful, blue sky day, with an incredible view of Interlaken. Tim (my tandem) was great and made a fabulous video of the day! Will definitely do it again!

Visited August 2013