Open today: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM

via mobile
Wonderful place to skydive

Aditya R
Ambala, India

All reviews tandem master amazing experience swiss alps tandem jump plane ride whole experience free fall drop zone bucket list scenic flight once in a lifetime instructor dave words cannot describe professional staff scenic beauty cancelled due these guys
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Everything is fantastic~~ Andrew is my coach and he is so nice~ I was quite scared before flying to the sky. Andrew and other staff help me not to be so nervous After I jump outside the plane, I just fall in love into skydiving, especially the time of free fall !!! The view is so beautiful. I wish I could skydive again with skydive Switzerland in the coming future ❤️

2  Thank Rebecca-Char-HT
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did the skydive here on 19th October 2018. The airstrip is in a very scenic valley with a stream next to it and a forest beyond that. The whole experience was a high point with the instructions, flight up to diving altitude and the dive itself done in a very efficient (Swiss) way. The view during the fall is amazing. The only drawback- if you like- the instructors make you feel so safe that it is like a walk in the park. Strongly recommended for anyone who wants to skydive.

Scenic Air A, Front Office Manager at Skydive Switzerland - Scenic Air AG, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

So glad you loved it. Thanks for choosing us for your skydive experience and for sending us such an excellent review. We promise, skydiving only gets better the more you do it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best experience ever in my life!!!! All the coach there are very nice and they do take good care of our safety really appreciated and love it sooo much!!!

Scenic Air A, Front Office Manager at Skydive Switzerland - Scenic Air AG, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are very happy to hear you had a great time. Thanks again for coming skydiving with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was spending my 30th birthday in Switzerland and decided, what better way to turn 30 than to skydive in the Swiss Alps. And it was the best decision I ever made! This was my first time skydiving and I was so nervous, but the staff made me feel comfortable and safe. It was wonderful because they picked us up from our hostel and took us to the airport where we would be jumping. We had a quick lesson on what to do when we jump, then it was time to go! There wasn’t much time to contemplate the decision to jump out of a plane, which was probably a good thing. The instructors were confident and friendly which made the nerves go away and helped me feel comfortable and excited to jump.

I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area. There is no better way to take in the views and it’s a great story to tell your family and friends when you get home!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow.. What an experience! The staff is amazing and you can safely jump to life with their help. The views are really good. I strongly recommend to take a video as well even though it comes an extra price. And please do smile in the video else you'll only see a l terrified face of yourself. Definitely worth the money. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Skydive was in the first rank of my list when I was making a plan to visit Switzerland. I was the first jumper with my instructor and my cameraman. The first drop of jumping off the plane was incredible!!!! Seriously, it was incredible. then following with the spectacular view in front of you! I can't believe I made it ... :) It worth it.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Definitely a once in a lifetime experience that is worth every penny. My husband and I were first time jumpers and put at ease with the friendly staff. Every email I sent prior to jumping was answered promptly. We were also able to get a ride to the drop zone which was helpful since we were traveling!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

This was my first skydive and I'm so glad I did it with Skydive Switzerland. They are professional and super efficient. Even from the first correspondence, I would get a response within an hour. It was great that the whole process was fast because you don't have time to contemplate your decision lol.

I really appreciated the sturdiness and confidence of the instructors because it makes you feel more comfortable about jumping out of a plane from 15,000 ft :P

I purchased the photo and video package - WELL WORTH IT!!

Thank you, Dave, for a spectacular jump!!! You are awesome :D

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The customer service was amazing. The instructors gave really good instructions and I felt very relaxed about the jump.

My instructor dave was awesome! I’m not too big on heights but the whole time I felt safe and comfortable. If you’re looking to sky dive you should definitely do it here! The staff are amazing and the view is unreal. Wish I could jump again!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Customer service and professionalism was the best. Made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Highly recommend!