“Great first flight !”

and up
Niederhorn Paragliding Experience in Interlaken
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Swiss Paragliding & Adventure Ever dreamt of spreading your wings and taking to the skies? Imagine feeling the freedom of flight and endless space as you soar over tranquil villages and valleys below. Our professional team is dedicated to giving you the wonderful experience of flight like no other, leaving you with a lasting impression that will leave you hooked! Swiss Townies – the great companion to explore Interlaken and its environment. What about cycling along the river Aare? Discover the lakes of Brienz and Thun and enjoy the beautiful landscape while having a picnic or a refreshment in one of many hidden coffee places.
Montreux, Switzerland
“Great first flight !”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

It was my first try at paragliding, and it cirtianly will not be my last. The pilot was awesome and had pretty good jokes. It was also awesome on how they let me used my own sports camera during the flight. I will definitely come back again to fly with you guys with some more of my friends. Stay awesome Paschi and thanks for the great flight.

Visited August 2012

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flying tops everything- try it!”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Last year on my first solo backpacking trip I found myself in Lauterbrunnen. Walking along the cliffline from Grutschalp to Murren on the first evening I noticed many people flying down the valley and something inside me stirred- I had to try it! Life is short after all.

A girl I met at the Valley hostel and I booked it for the next day and before we knew it we were meeting our super friendly guides at Murren. We chose to do the 1700m flight starting at Murren and landing in Stechelberg and at first I was so anxious! I had no idea what to expect.

Our guides helped us feel completely at ease, talking us through the equipment and steps before taking off from the ground. After getting harnessed and safety gear on (which didn't take long at all), we waited for the wind to pick up and then it was all systems go!

After a few steps down the hill we were swept off our feet and into the air and honestly- for all the anxiety I'd had- flying felt like the most natural thing in the world! Similar to the weightlessness of being in the ocean, but with an awesome view! There's really no way to describe it- you have to experience it!

We drifted peacefully down into the valley and saw waterfalls, greenery and rock cliffs from a bird's eye perspective which is so unique. There were some fun little turns which left me feeling an ultimate high and we landed so gently. As soon as we hit the ground I wanted to go again!

There are a few to choose from in and around the Interlaken area for adventure sports but these guys are friendly, they know what they're talking about and they make it so much fun! Paragliding is a great way to introduce yourself to adventure in Lauterbrunnen and show you the valley from a completely new perspective. Don't think, just fly!

Practical notes- don't take too much stuff, there's only a small backpack to store things in. Take a camera but they also have a professional one if you want some great shots with the view.

Visited September 2011