“Terrible service - food mediocre”
Review of Da Rafmi

Da Rafmi
Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Interlaken
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We visited on a Saturday evening. we are a family with 2 teens. We were happy they had an open table. But we sat and waited for a waiter to come for 20 minutes. When he finally showed, we ordered drinks and dinner together. The food was nothing special - the pizza was a little soggy. I had pasta carbonara, which was average. We ordered more drinks when the food came. The drinks never arrived so we all ate our meals without anything to drink. It got so bad we tried waving at our waiter, but we were igonored. He never came back to our table but walked by us many times. When it came time for the check, it took another 30 minutes. The children and I got up and left my husband to pay. He sat there for another 20 minutes while we were shopping in the area. We all wished we had eaten someplace else.

1  Thank BoomsMom
There are newer reviews for Da Rafmi

Reviewed August 5, 2014

great tasting pizzas served up quickly. Convienient location. Nice outside when the weather is fine. We have been there several times.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We tried this because it smelled so good walking past, but unfortunately the food was way too salty. My pregnant wife was also actually having a salt craving as well, but was still unable to finish her pasta. Pizza was okay, salad was average, minestrone soup tasted like sea water had been used. Bread was a bit stale and the probably the worst I've had so far on my european trip. Service was friendly.

1  Thank Nuggs77
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I popped into this restaurant during the normal off hours for most businesses one day recently while visiting Interlaken. We were thrilled to find an open restaurant and even more thrilled with our meals. We each ordered a pizza, mine with ham and my husband's with salami and onion. Absolutely delicious, and reasonably priced.

We are so glad we stumbled upon this place... and that they were open! We definitely recommend this restaurant if you're looking for tasty pizza!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I'm not too easily pleased and pizza is pretty easy to get wrong but this place really did it for me. I can't think of anything negative at all.

1. The pizza is delicious - Italian style thin crust. The salamis are very tasty and not too fatty, the cheese is real mozzarella and tastes great.

2. The service was excellent. Very fast and efficient English speaking waiter, nothing wrong with the order, checked on us to make sure everything was OK twice. Couldn't have asked for more.

3. The prices are very reasonable for the area. Interlaken is not very cheap but relatively speaking this place is well priced. Tap water was also free (a true novelty in Switzerland).

If you are in the area and like good pizza, this place should be top of your list. The other pizzeria, Pizza Horn, we tried to visit but was closed (maybe permanently).