“Superb experience”

$180.44*
and up
Tandem Paragliding Tour from Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem Paragliding Get a bird's eye view of the beautiful Jungfrau Region with your expert pilot - and without any previous experience on your part. Enjoy spectacular scenery over the mountains and lakes high above Interlaken. Experience an unforgettable adventure with us!
Reviewed March 25, 2014

It was a great day in my life, when they took me to the top of mountain I was a bit nervous. But these guys are awesome. They are really good..gave me a wonderful time which I remember always. I strongly recommend to all those who afraid of being n height and flying, take your chance with skywing and they wont disappoint you...definitely u will get rid of your fear....

There are newer reviews for Skywings Adventures

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

This was by the far one of the coolest things I've done! Hilarious pilots and an epic location. You're missing out if you don't do it when you are in Interlaken.

It's also really made me want to take up paragliding as a hobby.

2  Thank Aidan C
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Flew with Sam in a november late afternoon! I loved it. They run the company really well and I had no problem scheduling a flight. Highly recommended if you are in Interlaken. One tip, if you have to go to Interlaken for a day only, the SBB offers a one day pass on for Swiss trains, cheaper than going from Lausanne to Interlaken regular price!

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

The best way to see the alps and beautiful Interlaken. I took my two children ages 10 and 13. We went in a group of 6 people. The guys we flew with couldn't have been nicer. They reassured my son who was a bit apprehensive to say the least. They had an amazing time. We spent 2 weeks in Europe: Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and Czech Republic. But when asked what their favorite part of their trip was, my kids answer Paragliding!! It's a must do!

1  Thank NataleeK1104
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our teenage daughter wanted to do something adventurous while in Switzerland, and I thought when she chose paragliding, it would be just her doing this by herself. But my husband and I thought "what the heck, we only live once, so let's join her!" And it was the best thing we've ever done. I felt totally safe and secure with my pilot Steve, and couldn't recommend this activity more highly! We were there on the 13th of October and the weather was absolutely perfect. The best way to experience the alps and get a bird's eye view of Interlaken!