The hotel faces the mountains; however, we had to stay in a room on the opposite side. The room was rather small and the floor seems to be slightly slant. The best thing of this hotel was a spa. I had a very relaxing time there. Also, breakfast was good and a hotel staff member was very friendly and I had a nice chat with her. For dinner, I asked a concierge to recommend a restaurant for us to have traditional Swiss dishes. Unfortunately the food of the restaurant he recommended was not good. I think the concierge should have shown us a list of restaurants to choose from and should have given some explanation about each restaurant. Do I demand too much?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken's Leading Hotel, housed in palatial building with fine views of the Jungfrau Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel Interlaken
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Spa