We had a nice suite in this hotel. Very clean, nice bedding, small bath. The dining room was very disappointing - after a month of touring the best places in Europe, this restaurant charges as much as any, but just doesn't pull off a nice dining experience. Cocktails are very weak and expensive. Breakfast offerings were nice, but was surprised that the hotel allowed guests to be in the dining room in their pajamas? Also, there were a number of people who just stood at the breakfast offerings while "grazing" - just picking at the community food with their fingers. This was extremely distasteful, and it happened every morning we were there.
The saltwater hydrotherapy pool was extremely well executed, and the rest of the spa facilities had nice design features and were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken's Leading Hotel, housed in palatial building with fine views of the Jungfrau Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel Interlaken
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Spa