“We were REALLY tired of sausages, cheese, and bread -- Little Thai was a godsend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Thai

Little Thai
Ranked #8 of 171 Restaurants in Interlaken
Cuisines: Brew Pub, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dutchess County NY USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

After almost a week in Grindelwald, which has little diversity in cuisine (not to mention extremely high prices), we were delighted with the diversity of choices in Interlaken which is a short drive or train ride away. We followed the TripAdvisor ratings and chose this place and were not disappointed. We felt as if we'd come across a beautiful oasis of spice, flavor and vegetables after struggling across a desert of "Swiss food" (which we'd enjoyed at first but had gotten weary of). It's very good Thai food -- perhaps not the best I've ever had, but as good or better than most and quite enjoyable. All the more so by being so different than what we'd been eating up in the mountains. Service was very prompt, portions were quite good, enjoyable location and outdoor seating.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place turned up when I was Googling for an internet cafe (as it shares its space with one), so I decided to venture out and see what the fuss is about.
I completely agree with all the rave reviews! I ordered a red curry - one of their lunch specials - with chicken and extra tofu, and boy oh boy, it was delicious! Just the right amount of flavours and not too hot (which works great for my taste buds). The dish was probably the best Thai curry dish I've had - and there are plenty of Thai places in Australia!
I would recommend this place if you're itching for some Thai food in Interlaken.

Visited July 2013
New Delhi, India
“NICE AUTHENTIC CHINESE N THAI FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Excellent food and service. Very good staff. The food was very well cooked and they even went to limit to ask you the way you would like them to make any changes in the dish according to your taste.
The owner , cook and the serving staff went out of the way to please you and cater to your needs.

Excellent experience with food customized to your taste buds.

Visited June 2013
“Favorite Meal in Interlaken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Located next to Balmers. Excellent Thai food with excellent and friendly service. Thai food just like you expect and reasonably priced. Pad Thai noodles, massaman curry, and chicken satay were delicious. We all loved it.

• Visited June 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Unexpected goodness”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I wouldn't have expected to find such good thai food in Switzerland, but this place has it. I have always been a fan of thai green curry, and this place doesn't disappoint. Their pad thai was equally amazingly. Really delicious and authentic. I can't remember the last time I had such good pad thai outside of Thailand. I WILL definitely go back if I'm back in interlaken one day. Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2013