“5 Star pizzas at 2 Star prices” 5 of 5 bubbles

Art Pizza
Ranked #39 of 171 Restaurants in Interlaken
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: This is an eat-in, take-out small pizzeria in Interlaken near the Interlaken West train station.
Almoradi, Spain
“5 Star pizzas at 2 Star prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

The last time I visited Art Pizza I forgot to take any pictures of the pizzas so I thought I must correct that on this visit.
Art Pizza is located on Hauptrasse, opposite the Rössli Hotel in Unterseen, about a five minute walk from Interlaken West railway station, turn right at the Co-op and go up past the post office and then it's on your right when you get to the main road.
I see that recent Euro-Stat figures rate Switzerland as the most expensive country in Europe, so to find a good range of 30cm pizzas from CHF14 and you can get drinks as well at reasonable cost then this has to be good value.
Believe me the pizzas taste good, really good, so I asked them what was their secret and it appears to be a combination of fresh natural ingredients and the special flour mix that they use for the base. The guys who run the place are very friendly and efficient and they tell me that they get a lot of locals visiting either to eat in or take-away, which is always a good sign.
My favourite pizza is the 'Alessa', which is vegetarian variant, but when I go again I will have to try some of the other varieties.
So if you are going to Interlaken, give them a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed by the taste, the service or the cost.
Thanks again Art Pizza, I look forward to seeing you again later in the year.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Charles M

Almoradi, Spain
“Good value delicious Pizzas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Art Pizza is located on Hauptstrasse in Unterseen just opposite the Roessli Hotel and about 5 minutes walk from Interlaken West station. As most people know Switzerland is rather expensive, but Art Pizza offer 30cm Pizzas with thin crispy base and an excellent range of toppings from just CHF14. They also offer beers, fruit drinks, tea and coffee for CHF3-4. They provide swift extremely friendly service whether you are eating in, or taking the pizzas away.
I've visited this place several times in the past and the quality and service has always been excellent and considerably cheaper and more tasty than the nearby competition. I took my brother there on this visit and he asked that we go back again later in the week as he had enjoyed his first pizza so much!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Charles M
Rockford, Illinois
“Good for the Price!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Most pizzas are 15CHF each and 30cm diameter. Thin crust and overall pretty tasty! Pizzas are cheaper than most other places. You can dine in or carry out. Located somewhat near Interlaken West station.

2 Thank KenzieLovesTravel
Hereford, United Kingdom
“art Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our family all agreed the pizzas were the best we've had and good value for money in Interlaken !
We nearly didn't go as it is my daughter who is the pizza eater, but glad we did and would recommend it... we went to a more classy (and expensive) restaurant further along the same road one night, and the pizza my daughter had was nowhere near as nice, but nearly twice the price !

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Auckland, New Zealand
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I had a lovely pizza (thin crispy base) and a curry. We both enjoyed the food and the staff were extremely friendly and offered great service. Interlaken is very expensive to eat and not good value for money and this is why we chose the Art Pizza. Beer was also only 3-4 ch.

• Visited June 2013