Recommended experiences in and around Interlaken
from $176.74
from $181.28
from $142.09
from $19.20
1,153 results
All reviews amazing experience roller coaster scared of heights photos and videos worth every penny explained everything felt very safe breathtaking views feel comfortable made us feel a lot of fun train station paragliding air flight miki instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I decided to paraglide while on our honeymoon. Our drivers were awesome! We flew with Beni and Tom. They were great! My wife was nervous about the heights, and she had nothing to be worried about with Tom. Beni was my driver and he took me on an thrilling ride! (I'm an adrenaline junkie) They were safe and gave us the rides we wanted!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had heard about this and seen pictures of it from numerous people, and was definitely happy that I was able to experience it myself! The weather was perfect, making for phenomenal views of the Alps, Interlaken, and the Brienzersee and Thunsee. The takeoff was exciting and my pilot did a great job bringing us close to the side of the mountains while also doing some fun loops while we descended. If you go anytime close to sunset, you will get awesome pictures! For me, the winter snow on top of the mountains contrasting with the green grass in the snowless valley below was also awesome. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Decided to give this a try after our electric bike tour was cancelled, and it was a great decision! Drew make me feel at ease, and the launch site was stunning, right out of a movie, with soft rolling hills, chalets and cows. Beautiful view of both lakes, and Drew took epic pictures with a Go-Pro. (Extra charge). The entire staff was very kind and helpful. Hoping to visit again this May!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020

I want to thank the great pilot Simon Blaser for his amazing flight. He made me feel very safe. He took the time to explain how the harness and paraglider system works and when I wanted to do the roller coaster ride he provided me with one. But when it was enough he stopped right away. Best 20 minutes of my life.

Thanks Simon, I would like to fly with you every day!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

The instructor i had was Peter. He was extremely patient and thoughtful from the start to the end. Peter was also very knowledgeable, where he was able to accurately identify the various mountains and provide some background information on the mountains while in the air. He was also polite to ask if I would like for him to perform some stunts in the air. He told me he had 25 years of experience under his belt, which explains why the photos and videos turned out to be absolutely gorgeous! I would totally recommend this for those who have yet to try paragliding!!