Tandem Paragliding Experience from Interlaken

Book in advance
from
$181.08
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Paragliding Interlaken
from $181.08
More Info
1,356 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019

One of the best experiences of my life. Pilots are incredible they made take off and landing a breeze, and I always felt safe. You decide on either a leisure or thrill ride. Don't wait book your flight, you won't regret it!

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank ryanbooth73
Reviewed July 24, 2019

An experience of a lifetime. Amazing views! The pilots were very knowledgeable and entertaining! So much fun!

Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I did this together . Stef and Sonia were our pilots and both were wonderful !! Breathtaking views of Interlaken . Must do! Highly recommend . Thanks for a great experience !

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Me and a friend went (both 21) and both had the time of our lives! Terrified on the drive up but the staff were extremely friendly and gave all the details we needed. Once in the air, my instructor frequently checked during the flight to make sure I was okay, picked the best routes to maximise my time in the sky and even let me take control for a short time as I have done solo skydiving before. The pictures and videos were fantastic! Would not hesitate to do this again!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Chudzzz11
Reviewed July 16, 2019

This is the best crew to experience Paragliding with. Our group enjoyed this tandem experience and I would highly recommend this place.