Tandem Paragliding Experience from Interlaken

Book in advance
from
$181.08
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Paragliding Interlaken
from $181.08
More Info
1,356 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Booked as part of a birthday present and was absolutely amazing. Team are all very friendly. We had Robert and Phillip as our instructors who were both very great and put any nerves at ease!

Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

The guide took us by car to their shop where we checked in n left our backpacks. Then they took our grp to the top of a mountain. The road trip took arnd half hr and was a beautiful drive. We each had a personal pro flyer with us to guide and train us. We rook off the mountain and voila ! Such a beautiful fly with information abt each and every monument. Like a personal guided tour. Plus lotssss of pics that u can purchase.

Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

This was one of the most memorable experience our family has shared together. The experience from start to finish was outstanding. Booking the trip thru the website was easy. Pickup at the front of our hotel was on time. All the pilots were professional, fun, and made the entire flight stress free. Thank you so much!

Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

This is easily one of the coolest things I have ever done. The staff is amazing, I felt very safe during the whole experience and they made sure I knew exactly how things were going to happen. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 8, 2019

Before arriving in Interlaken, we'd heard that paragliding is a must do. A few of our adult children wanted to sign up. I was the one who said “no way!” However, seeing how beautiful Interlaken is, I couldn’t get enough and wanted to see more. After watching the paragliders land a few times, my fears started to ease. Everyone in our family of seven signed up and it was the highlight of our trip. Don’t let fear hold you back on this one. The take off and landing are easy and smooth. I felt safer in the air than on some of the sites we visited. I’m not a fan of heights but it wasn’t a problem. The view was stunning! I’d go again in a heartbeat.

3  Thank Marie R