Tandem Paragliding Experience from Interlaken

Book in advance
from
$181.08
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Paragliding Interlaken
from $181.08
More Info
1,356 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We had so much fun! Everyone was great and made you sure you were comfortable with the experience. The views were incredible and I will definitely have to come back and do it again!!

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I did the tandem paragliding experience. I had to reschedule my flight due to weather but the business was very easy to work with. Big thank you to my pilot Tom G. He made me feel very safe and explained take-off and landing clearly. The ride was very smooth and incredibly beautiful. I felt like I was floating and the view of the town below and the mountains was so cool! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Rouella R
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

One of the best and most thrilling experience we had. First i was a bit afraid but all of the staff was great specially their paragliding experts( Mr thomas & philip). They made it super easy and enjoyable experience. Highly recommended and a must to fo thing in interlaken.
Thanks

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

has perfect panaroma view of interlaken. fly about 20-30 minutes and it’s really worth it. but having videos and photo wasn’t that satisfied. but still it’s worth it!!

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We do not regret paragliding one bit. We have been skydiving before so the nerves were smaller this time but I truly believe anyone and everyone should paraglide if you have the desire to. The views are unreal and you are actually soaring with the hawks and birds. The people alone make you feel welcome, tell you about the city, and very much open up as you are soaring through the sky to make it an unforgettable experience. We are so glad we did this while in the Interlaken region. We paid for the photos and video as we didn’t know we could use our own GoPro and the price was reasonable.

Pro tip: bring your own GoPro or use your cellphone (make sure there is a wristlet or its in a bag so you can hold onto it) and you won’t need to pay for the photos/video service!

Enjoy - do - see the city - and soar!!!

3  Thank sjnickers