“Great Experience”

Paragliding Interlaken
Ranked #3 of 30 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: Fly like the eagle and experience a new dimension. Float away into a amazing new world where a natural high waits for you. Experience the mountains and valleys from a birdlike perspective and enjoy the landscape of the unique, beautiful Jungfrau Region all before you touch down softly on the landing field.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

in 9 reviews
"well worth the cost"
"scared of heights"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this activity"
"incredible views"
"these guys"
"paragliding"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2014

This was a new experience for me and I was a little anxious but the staff put me at my ease straight away and it was clear that they knew what they were doing. I had the chance to tell my pilot what kind of flight I wanted (calm and relaxing rather than mad and spiralling!) and he was so knowledgable about the area we were able to chat on the way down. Can't recommend it and them enough!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

it was the most wonderful experience I ever had! just unbelievable!!!!!! the crew was really, really nice, funny and cool!

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile