“Alpine air”

and up
Paragliding Experience from Interlaken
Ranked #3 of 29 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: Fly like the eagle and experience a new dimension. Float away into a amazing new world where a natural high waits for you. Experience the mountains and valleys from a birdlike perspective and enjoy the landscape of the unique, beautiful Jungfrau Region all before you touch down softly on the landing field.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My wife and I wanted to carry out this activity on reaching Interlarken. On arrival outside the Interlarken oat train station we found the information desk for Alpine Air who carry out paragliding in Interlarken. I was able to speak to one of the Pilots Ricci who was the consamate professional I was looking for. Booking made we headed up first thing the next morning and my wife and I had the most fantastic time, the weather was perfect and the views were out of this world!!!!! This is an absolute must for those looking for a thrilling way to see Interlarken and Ricci and the other pilots and team members at Alpin Air provided us with a wonderful experience from start to finish. They were able to arrange photos and a video during the flight as well, fantastic memories and much appreciated.
Thanks for a fantastic time, hope to do it again soon.

There are newer reviews for Paragliding Interlaken

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

When we first arrived in Interlaken, we tried to go paragliding right away, but there was a front coming in an unfortunately we had to hold off. We made a reservation the next morning and sure enough it was a beautiful day - sun shining and blue skies!

Pedro picked my family and I up at our hotel as well as some others in another area of town and drove us to their station. We paid 170 CHF per person and changed shoes (if needed) and were driven up the mountain.

We stood on a steep hill and ran down the mountain briefly and took flight. The pilot Daniel was very friendly and weaved around the mountains showing me the view of Interlaken and the lakes and mountains. Interlaken is beautiful already, but there's nothing quite like it viewing the town and it's surroundings from the sky. The pilot even takes pictures and videos for you while in the air, and you can buy the SD card for 40 CHF.

This was my favourite part of my trip to Switzerland and I wish I could've just stayed up there. It's a must do and a must experience!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I been to paragliding in the month of April, It is right time to do a gliding, one side you will find snow covered Alps and at lower altitude a green filler small mountains at ground level clear blue lakes makes view stunning,
Paragliding teams also has well trained friendly pilots which makes you feel more safer,

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was the most incredible thing I've ever done in my life! I went on November 30, 2012 and it had just snowed so the scenery was absolutely stunning. The trees were all blanketed in white and the Lake was as blue as the sky. It was freezing but absolutely magnificent. I would do this every day if I could! Also, all of the pilots were wonderful and very skilled!

1  Thank dclites
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Im getting my paragliding license. It was by bar the best thing I have done. Most amazing views and I am in love with Switzerland. Interlaken is the best and most beautiful city I have been to. I would do it again in a heartbeat, I would suggest it to anyone even if you're afraid.

1  Thank Klreynol