“Italian cuisine conveniently located in the city yet in a private intimate setting...”
Review of Mercato

Mercato
Ranked #53 of 182 Restaurants in Interlaken
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh oven baked pizza, a large selection of pasta dishes, as well as many more Italian specialities bring the gusto italiano right to your table. Fine Italian wine completes your dining experience and makes it extra special. A piece of their homemade tiramisu and an espresso perfect your meal.
Reviewed August 19, 2012

There isn't much i could say wrong about this place. Time has nothing to change this restaurant from what I was told expect from visitors who have been here almost 15 years ago. Good service, friendly staff, neat and simple meals using quality product and in comparison to other outlets providing good value for money. From the salad to the pizza and pasta, very satisfied with a nice simplistic meal with good wines to supplement. Definitely will return again .

1  Thank rmvworld

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had some vegetarian pizzas there. The pizzas were pretty good, everyone in family liked it. The prices were very good for interlaken area.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

and not in a hurry to do anything. Middle class Italian, mushy pizzas and pasta.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I ate a pizze with capers and anchovies and got a horrible food poisoning! I felt sick and vomited the entire day after! It couldn't have been caused by anything else but the restaurant food because I didn't eat anything else that evening. Don't go there!

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I ate the same things as the prior reviewer on the same evening. First I will also agree that I thought the service was very good, the manager attentive and I enjoyed the ambiance. It's funny but I enjoyed the first meal (described below) more than the second meal (described below). Maybe it was just how hungry or what mood we were in when eating the food. I liked the veal the first night, and desserts on both nights were great. I was expecting a FISH dish though the second night (as per our group leader telling us) so I was surprised at the second meal just to see small bits of salmon in a a cheesy pasta ....not what I was expecting.