Hang Gliding Interlaken
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: HANG GLIDING INTERLAKEN specializes in Tandem flights for the adventure seeking traveler for over 15 years. If you want a smooth gliding flight, or a heart stopping thrill ride with Dives, Stalls and Wingovers, their expert Pilots will give you what you want!
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I will be back to do this again!!!! Birdman Bernie went out of his way to make this the best experience for us. He went above and beyond what you would expect to receive or be treated by people running similar attractions. I would feel confident in saying this is the best hang gliding crew in the world!!! Put it on your bucket list, man up and do it!!!! I thought I'd crossed it off my bucket list....turns out it's going to be a permanent fixture on my list as I need to do it again and again and again. Thanks a million Birdman Bernie...best day of my entire life...this is going to be hard to beat!!! Cheers

1  Thank bekky28

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of going hang gliding with this crew in June 2013. I booked a month ahead, and they were helpful in suggesting a booking at the start of our time in the Alps in case the weather acted up. It did just that and we ended up rescheduling twice, going our very last day (and the only clear day!) without any troubles. They were friendly and experienced and accommodating in terms of dropping off/picking up etc. The flight itself was unbelievable! An experience I will never forget - amazing/breathtaking views!! Thanks to the Hang Gliding Interlaken team for the highlight of my trip to europe! I would come back just to do this again!

1  Thank Tara M
Reviewed December 7, 2013

There's 500 great reviews for a reason. They were fun, flexible, and skilled pilots. Birdman Bernie took me first, then Eddie the Eagle flew my boyfriend behind me, just a minute off. It was a beautiful day with a foam blue color to the lake. They filmed a bunch of shorts so you can make a movie out of it! Look them up on Youtube and you'll see a ton of posted videos from happy customers, myself included. I saw many people paragliding that day, but they didn't get to pull any stunts. My only complaint is I wish it could last longer :)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had an awesome experience with hang-gliding(my first time ever) and the scenic lakes of interlaken made the gliding experience sublime. My instructor, Birdman Bernie, was extremely professional and made the hang-gliding seem effortless! Would definitely recommend the sport, location and their service to my friends and family!

1  Thank travellerInfiniti
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went to interlaken in early october, and pre-book an hang-gliding session with bird man bernie. It ran heavily in the morning so we couldn't fly, but Bernie was very accomodating and manage to fit me in later in the afternoon as it was my last day in interlaken, and I'm so glad i did. This was seriously one of the best experiences i had during my 2 month trip in europe!!! The view of interlaken and lake thun from above was absolutely stunning, and because it was clearing from early rain, i actually manage to see a halo of us flying and literally fly through the clouds. It was just unbelievable, the best $200 francs i spent!!! I was initially quite scared when we were about to take off as i've never done anything like this before, but Bernie made me feel secure and safe even during the tricks and dives. So if you are in interlaken, don't miss this awesome experience and remember to take some good pictures. I was initially planning to do paragliding in austria, but this is so much better so definitely highly recommend it!!! You won't regret it!!!