“Most incredible thing I've ever done!”

Hang Gliding Interlaken
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: HANG GLIDING INTERLAKEN specializes in Tandem flights for the adventure seeking traveler for over 15 years. If you want a smooth gliding flight, or a heart stopping thrill ride with Dives, Stalls and Wingovers, their expert Pilots will give you what you want!
“Most incredible thing I've ever done!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had an amazing time hang gliding! Ed and Bernie were so great and entertained my friend and I the whole time! The sights are beautiful and Ed and Bernie really know how make your experience a special one that you will never forget!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Hang Gliding experience!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went with my sister Hang-gliding in Interlaken, and everyone was recommending paragliding or sky diving but this was SOO much better! Bernie and Ed were very comforting and made the entire experience start to finish so much fun! The actual hanggliding part was actually one of the highlights of my life! Not only was the view was spectacular, I felt very safe and it was thrilling! The pictures they took all turned out extremely well and I would recommend this to anybody! BEST EXPERIENCE!

Columbia, South Carolina
“THE BEST EVER ADVENTURE OF ANY KIND IN THE WORLD !!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Bernie and Ed were absolutely brilliant (and even Nick, my transport friend from Belgium, who was late the first day... well, because - well let him tell the story:) ... This is a thrill of a lifetime and it couldn't be any beter or more safely run and managed. Bernie and Ed have the best damn sense of humor you will ever find anywhwere in the world - Their enthusiasm and love of what they do is evident from the minute you meet them and their goal is to clearly give you the experience of a lifetime and make you as comfortable and excited about flight as they are !!! I have flown different gliders and wings elsewhere in the world and I can assure it doesnt get Any better than this !!! The scenery and atmosphere are stunning beyond imagination - it will leave you with breath-taking memories that will last a lifetime !! ...I highly recommend you get the pics and video clips as you will be able to look back on the day/s 50 years from now still smile as big as that first rush when you launch of the mountain. Besides, if you have a picture to remember things in the future, would you rather it be some random cat or the views of maintians, lakes and sunshine under the wings of a glider ?? This is not a trick question !! This can be done by nearly anyone who weighs less than a moose and can run faster tha, say a guniea pig - So what are you waitng for - if it's adventure you want, you can look to the ends of the earth and you will never find anything like this !!! - ENJOY !!!

Visited May 2013
“This was easily the best experience of my life.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Best thing I have ever done!!! The two guys who took my sister and I were extremely friendly and made us feel super comfortable. I had so much fun and the pictures they took were incredible!

Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Hangliding in Switzerland with a pair of Aussies!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

These friendly guys (Bernie and Ed) made our one-time experience of hang gliding even more memorable! Full of jokes that put us at ease immediately - they gave us a wonderful experience. The location was excellent!
They were pros because they involved us - carrying the pack and helping assemble the craft - we knew what was going to happen!
Even the hail and rain did NOT dampen the situation!

At the end, they recommended a wonderful walk for us, and it was great!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!