Hang Gliding Interlaken
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: HANG GLIDING INTERLAKEN specializes in Tandem flights for the adventure seeking traveler for over 15 years. If you want a smooth gliding flight, or a heart stopping thrill ride with Dives, Stalls and Wingovers, their expert Pilots will give you what you want!
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My 7 year old daughter and I went on this adventure. She was nervous, but very brave. It was exhilarating. The tour company was extremely professional. I just wish that the flight was another 5-7 minutes longer. The flight was too short...giving really no time to enjoy the scenery...it is time to touch down.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My sister-in-law and I went hang gliding in September on a two week trip to Switzerland. I have to say it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be and I so much more peaceful than I realized. I now realize it is called gliding for a reason. Bernie was great and made me feel very comfortable. The ONLY reason I am not rating it excellent is because it was much shorter than I expected and we had to go one at a time. The other guide was off that day so Bernie could only take us up to the spot and down one at a time. I went first and recorded my sisters flight from almost the very beginning to her landing. The total video is just at five minutes. I had expected it to last longer based on the website which says that the average flight is 10-25 minutes. We both left feeling like ours was shorter based on the guide being off. It was the only disappointing part of the experience.

1  Thank angela6571
leadingedge, Owner at Hang Gliding Interlaken, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Hi Angela!
I'm Glad you thought Hang Gliding with us was Great! Without thermals the length of time in the air is out of my control, I just do the best I can given the conditions at the time. If I didn't do those tricks it would have been a bit longer but not as exciting. Yes, the other Pilot Ed was off at this time (his first time off in 6 months) as we work/fly 7 days a week.
Happy Landings,
Birdman Bernie

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was able to go Hang gliding with Bernie and it was very good!!! One of the best things I did in Switzerland.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Never thought of it... What a view when you are flying like a bird.. These guys are too good.. They will scare you.. but give you one of the best memory of life... You must experience it to know it..

Reviewed December 17, 2012

A #3 at McDonalds- 11.25 A cigar in the Victoria Jungfrau cigar bar- 22.5. Sailing through the clouds for 15 minutes with a world class instructor in a country just shy of heaven- Priceless. Trust me, this is second to none. I'll be back to do this one again. Thanks again Ed and Nick.