Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place with great host. Lovely view. Its within walking distance to the first flyer cable car up...... loads of places to rent bicycles.... cosy place to hang out right at the mountains
Recommended for family and solo traveller as well.....

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Great view and location. Would be a 1 star rating if not for the view.
The room had only one very dim light and only one outlet in a very inconvenient location. Cash only????? Nearly 200 Euros for a room not much bigger than a closet, avoid this dump at all costs!

Room tip: Free wifi but very poor signal in the room, had to go out in the hall to use it.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Back again for the fourth time, this time to celebrate my 70th birthday; we love this herberge. Cannot fault our hosts, Franzie and Marco, who are very welcoming and helpful. Excellent food, accommodation and location, Updated rooms superb and spotlessly clean. No better view of the Eiger, absolutely wonderful. We will return. Barbara and family, Lancashire.

Room tip: Ask for the upgraded rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank babsd27
Reviewed June 10, 2016

centrally located, superb view of mountain, comfortable clean rooms., awesome breakfast. the lady was too nice to answer all our questions about the region and offered early breakfast for us, teh day we had to visit Jungfrau..

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank buddingtraveller84
Reviewed September 20, 2015

My fiancé and I stayed at Lehmann's Herberge for one night and it worked out perfectly for us. I wanted something central, easy on the wallet, and with good views. Lehmann's met all my needs! The memory of the Eiger outside my window with the cow bells and river in the distance is one of my favorites of my Switzerland trip. We strolled easily from Lehmann's around town and to the First cable car. Parking was available right outside the hotel. The room was small with two beds, clean, and with shared bathrooms. The couple that runs Lehmann's was friendly and offered good advice on getting around Grindelwald. Would stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2015