We stayed here for five nights in August. Actually, we planned to stay for four nights, but found the hotel to be so wonderful that we extended our time there an extra night. The hotel is wonderfully situated, close to town but with privacy. The location could not be better. The family rooms are fabulous for a family of four, including two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sitting area, and a balcony. Our 8 and 9 year old girls loved the pool area and jacuzzi which provided us (the parents) lots of time to relax after hiking. The restaurant is the best in town, and we decided to eat there the majority of the nights (we regretted any night we ate off premise). Their breakfast buffet is also incredible! The food could not be beat. Our daughter celebrated her birthday at the restaurant and they decorated the table beautifully in her honor. The staff was especially kind and aware of her nut allergies. They were very patient with our family, as our trip was cancelled numerous times due to personal circumstances. It is one of the best places we have ever stayed. Hotel Belvedere just gets it right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Belvedere Grindelwald: Your holiday hotel in Grindelwald! Enjoy your holiday in Switzerland, in the Jungfrau region at the foot of the world-famous Eiger. Relax in the Spa with indoor pool and salt-water Jacuzzi in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Belvedere Swiss Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Swiss Quality Grindelwald
- Hotel Belvedere Swiss Quality