This was our sixth return to the Belvedere. The staff are like family friends and the hotel is very welcoming and lovely. It has been run by the Hauser family for over 100 years. You can sit in the hot tub at the end of the day and look at the snow covered mountains and the food is fantastic. The staff are all very welcoming and helpful. There is a lot to do - skiing, snow shoeing, hiking and sight seeing as well as a programme if you want it of activities such as curling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Belvedere Grindelwald: Your holiday hotel in Grindelwald! Enjoy your holiday in Switzerland, in the Jungfrau region at the foot of the world-famous Eiger. Relax in the Spa with indoor pool and salt-water Jacuzzi in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HRS, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belvedere Swiss Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Swiss Quality Grindelwald
- Hotel Belvedere Swiss Quality