Four of us (parents and 2 adolescent sons) used this hotel as a base for our 3 days hiking in the Grindelwald region. We had a family room with double bed, and 2 converted beds, and 2 bathrooms. Perhaps a bit on the small side but as most of our time was spent either out hiking or relaxing using the hotel's other facilities this didn't impact our stay at all. Staff extremely attentive, friendly and informative without being intrusive. Hotel very clean, well run with good facilities; indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms, and outdoor salt bath in the small but well kept garden looking across to the mountains. Hotel is well positioned to reach all local sites of interest either by public transportation or by car. Comfortable lounge and terrace areas with superb views to the Eiger. Good restaurant with excellent food and wine. We would not hesitate to use this hotel again and thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Belvedere Grindelwald: Your holiday hotel in Grindelwald! Enjoy your holiday in Switzerland, in the Jungfrau region at the foot of the world-famous Eiger. Relax in the Spa with indoor pool and salt-water Jacuzzi in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belvedere Swiss Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Swiss Quality Grindelwald
- Hotel Belvedere Swiss Quality