“Very good, varied food and very friendly female staff”

Restaurant Kreuz & Post
Ranked #9 of 72 Restaurants in Grindelwald
Cuisines: European, Swiss, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In every one of our restaurants, in the Kreuz Restaurant, the Challistubli and in the Panorama-Dining room, it is all about pampering. You explore a fresh and nice cuisine inspired by the seasons and our local products. We offer honesty and great taste, regional but also international dishes, all prepared with great care.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The menu was varied and the food was high quality. Over 3 or 4 evenings we tried a range of vegetarian and meat options including salads and all the food was well prepared and tasty. The female staff, particularly Steffi and the colleague who often works with her, were very friendly and efficient. Excellent view of the Eiger from the outdoor terrace.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Kreuz & Post

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had a salad and pasta dish here but it was ok and a bit pricey for what we got. The waiter was a bit grumpy.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went there with my family but we waited our dishes almost an hour. Moreover there was something in the dish which was uneatable (plastic wrapping?). Never visit here to eat.

家族と一緒に食事に行きましたが、1時間待たされたあげく、オーダーした食事の中に異物(ビニールのようなもの)が入っていました。二度とここには行きません。

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food was really nice and the service was excellent. The staff warmed up our daughters food for us and even insisted on washing up the bowl after for us.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I chose this restaurant because of the high ranking in tripadvisor. However, it did not disappointed me.

The restaurant has outdoors seating but we did not choose it because it was near to the road which was dusty and sometimes may have trucks passing through due to the construction work nearby. We thus chose to sit inside. The seating was comfortable but it was a little bit stuffy.

We were not hungry and thus my wife ordered a salad while I chose a mushroom pasta for my dinner. I originally thought the mushroom pasta is common, but I found it was quite tasteful. It was creamy and I liked it much. The salad had a variety of vegetables and beans, and they were placed on a dish neatly.

It was a Michelin-starred restaurant and had some recommended dishes. Too bad that I was quite full on the day of visit and didn't order any special dishes.

1  Thank Ed C