“Good food and great service”

Restaurant Kreuz & Post
Ranked #9 of 72 Restaurants in Grindelwald
Cuisines: European, Swiss, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: In every one of our restaurants, in the Kreuz Restaurant, the Challistubli and in the Panorama-Dining room, it is all about pampering. You explore a fresh and nice cuisine inspired by the seasons and our local products. We offer honesty and great taste, regional but also international dishes, all prepared with great care.
Townsville, Australia
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food was really nice and the service was excellent. The staff warmed up our daughters food for us and even insisted on washing up the bowl after for us.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Hong Kong, China
“Nice staff and good food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I chose this restaurant because of the high ranking in tripadvisor. However, it did not disappointed me.

The restaurant has outdoors seating but we did not choose it because it was near to the road which was dusty and sometimes may have trucks passing through due to the construction work nearby. We thus chose to sit inside. The seating was comfortable but it was a little bit stuffy.

We were not hungry and thus my wife ordered a salad while I chose a mushroom pasta for my dinner. I originally thought the mushroom pasta is common, but I found it was quite tasteful. It was creamy and I liked it much. The salad had a variety of vegetables and beans, and they were placed on a dish neatly.

It was a Michelin-starred restaurant and had some recommended dishes. Too bad that I was quite full on the day of visit and didn't order any special dishes.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ed C
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Ons of the best meals we ever had!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

On our last night in Grindelwald we had a fantastic dinner here. We all ate steak/entrecote, and My fiance said it was the best meat he ever had. Would definetely recommend this place, hopefully we Will hade the opportunity to come back.

• Visited June 2013
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“cosy retaurant but bit brisk service”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

went with party of 16 got divided into tables. service was a bit oudated in that requests to adjust seating to avoid one table of 2 met with an abrupt no. also we were told to order fast to beat other groups and avoid delays. as if we were imposing upon them.. dinner was good (mixed salad and a schnitzel) but nothing special. good place to get decent food and then move on

1 Thank nick r
“homely atmosphere - great food”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Dined in the Chaliber a couple of times - very good atmosphere and friendly staff; can get pretty busy so booking might be advisable?

Visited February 2013