“Great value!”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Really good cable car ride - 30 minutes long each way with a warm and welcoming restaurant at the top. Sadly cloudy day but still fun.

Only cost 28.50CH for me (they have a half price deal on until 25.10.15!) and FREE for my 7 year old daughter (not sure why - did mention I had a Swiss travel family card - which is also free by the way and gets your child on all the trains for free!!!). That morning I'd paid nearly the same amount to go on the Pfingstegg cable car - 15CH for me (that was with a 20% discount with my Swiss Half Pass) and 9.40CH for my daughter (full price). The ride was over in minutes. So if you have to choose - go for the First (ha ha).

• Arabic first
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“great area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

wonderful walking, hiking and skiing area. Great views on Eiger, Jungfrau and surrounding mountains. Easily to reach bij cablecar .

Toronto, Canada
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Amazing Scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

So sorry for late review. We made a trek up after a visit to Mannlichen. We didn't check the time for last gondola, as a result, we couldn't hike to the lake. If we did, we would have to walk down and my mother couldn't handle it. So we just took in the scenery and made our way back down. My mother was very sorry, but I thought the view while going up and down the gondola alone was worth the trip. Although the area is surrounded by mountains, I felt each area offered a unique vantage point to enjoy. Definitely worth the trip.

Visited June 2013
athens
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“definitely worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

i visited first-grindelwald on may .Thankfully the weather was good with visibility and high temperature!.We stopped in every level before First and most of all we loved the children's playground where our son had a lot of fun and the view from the restaurant up First while eating a delicious schnitzel!Great views to take amazing photos !

Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

apprehensive of the nightclub downstairs but did not have any trouble during our stay

house has walls thin as paper

1 Thank FLORDA L