“C & M Again, worth it!!!!”

C und M Cafe Bar Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Grindelwald
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It has been a year since I have been writing a pretty unconvincing review of C&M. At the time, the service was slow and the food overpriced. Anyway, we had a beautiful meal tonight so I thought it was fair to give it another review:
The service was super fast, efficient and friendly. The food was really nice, all fresh products and tasty. Nice fresh salad with a yummy dressing, excellent pasta, tasty soup. Really nice.
The view of course, as beautiful as ever.
Only downer: portions are small, and although I ordered the big portion of Ravioli, I thought for a minute they had brought me the small one (and that's by European standards, not US!!!).
So, not the cheapest place in Grindelwald, but still my favorite!!!

There are newer reviews for C und M Cafe Bar Restaurant

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We didn't get a greeting from the women behind the counter when we first walked into the restaurant/cafe, so I was wondering if we had made a mistake going there. I needn't have worried, the woman running the coffee shop is lovely and made us feel very welcome. Limited menu but very tasty sandwiches and the kids enjoyed their bread and sausages. And then the cakes..... wow. My son's eyes nearly popped out of his head!! Delicious!! Great coffee with a view to match. High chairs and colouring for children.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Light, contemporary cuisine in a comfortable setting. Menus in English. Wait staff were helpful, prompt and courteous.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The cofee ice cream at 11.50 francs is lovely, especially on a hot day after a long walk. Superb terrace with mountain views in the heart of Grindelwald. Good choice of other cakes, and drinks

1  Thank TheRunningClub
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I loved it there is nothing I disliked. They have good selection of wines and food. The views from the terrace are breathtaking.